After many years of activity in the field of Satellite Internet Backbone Connectivity, LCS’s name has come to stand for consistent reliability of service together with unfailing availability of support.
We provide constant monitoring and management of all of our customer’s links 24x7x365 free of charge, through our Network Operations Center (NOC). This support includes the following services:
- Initial help and support on configuration of routers, help in LAN and WAN configuration for the link commissioning, choosing connection method and implementation of the chosen system.
- Online activity monitoring, problem and event ticketing, remote event treatment.
- Additional LAN/WAN Remote configuration, IP settings and IP related problem solving over the initial connection
The goal of the NOC department is to achieve minimum MTTR in order to provide IP connectivity to LCS clients.
Handling of an incident at LCS’s NOC:
- Network Operations Centre
- Customer Support representatives
- Tier1 level support
- Tier2 level support
- Shift Supervisor
- Technical Support
- Backbone technician Responsible for all Backbone related incidents
- RF Engineer
- Network Engineer
- VSAT platform